Friday, April 1, 2011

Let Us Rejoice!!

IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!! WOOHOO!!!
Staying in PJ's until noon, building forts all over the house, running around outside in the new spring air.... Oh how we love Spring Break!


40 POUNDS!!!

Yes, you read that right! Earlier this year Jeremy and another man he has come in contact with, made a weight loss challenge to each other. And today is the final weigh in. So from his heaviest to his lightest Jeremy has lost 40 lbs! I couldn't be more proud and more impressed with his dedication. Here is a 'before and after' picture... You're amazing Jeremy!


GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!

I love General conference weekend... it truly is a reason to rejoice! We have a prophet for us here in these latter days. His words and the words of his other servants, are the words of God as if he would be here Himself. How blessed we are and how grateful I am to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!

8 comments:

TyLeen said...

Oh my gosh Jeremy, you look like I remember you from high school. You look great. I bet you feel good too. I know losing weight is not an easy task...I have been trying for a couple months. I have about 8 pounds lost but a few more to go. Good job!

Carina, Enjoy your spring break. We should try to get the kids together to do something fun. We are desperately searching for something to make this spring break a good one!

Ashleigh said...

Yay for Spring Break!!! Those forts look like fun. We might have to do that today.

I noticed that Jeremy looked a lot skinnier on Sunday, but I had no idea he lost 40 LBS!!!! Wow, that's amazing! Congrats, Jeremy. We're proud of you, too.

Dani said...

Oh my goodness! Way to go Jeremy! He looks great! What an accomplishment. And we have been enjoying our spring break week here too. Such fun!

Rebecca said...

Way to go, Jeremy! 40 pounds is awesome!! I love spring break too, we had a break last week and got super spoiled with all the sleeping in!

Allen Family said...

Way to go Jer! You are looking good! I'm glad you are enjoying your spring break! Have a good Conference weekend.

The Medrano's said...

That looks like so much fun!! Wow Jeremy congrats on your weight loss, you can so tell the difference from before:) Oh and I can't wait to here from our prophet too. It's such a relief to know that we have a prophet to guide us in these latter days!!

The Woolner Family said...

Way to go Jeremy! Did you say he lost 40lbs in three months? That's like Biggest Loser worthy. Nicely done!

Rebecca said...

Good job fatty mcfatty pants! Now maybe you could give me some competition. (Randy)