Friday, April 15, 2011

Getting Involved

Since Jeremy's other office is out of use, we've been moving into a new building that needs........ alittle sprucing up. It's been fun, stressful, exciting, and busy. We've had several helping hands in whom I couldn't say enough, "THANK YOU's!" Even the kids have been getting into it, which I love. We started them on the outside with some weeding, and me too. :) My mom came down to mow our 'lawn' and made it look a TON better! And one of our most needed and drastic changes have been our countertops. LOL, yep that is Bright Orange! So with alittle bit of countertop paint, (which I had no idea there was such a thing) we were able to calm down that orange. Our receptionist let Carson be in on the fun too! Haha, I loved the smiliey faces and I was almost tempted to keep them there... almost. :)
There is so much more to do, but we'll get there. I'm very excited to see the end result. Until then, we'll keep on movin' along. :)

3 comments:

Trishelle said...

One of the great things about people is they come out of the work when we need them. I'm so glad Jeremy was able to find some place quickly and you guys have good support!

Dani said...

A new office? How exciting and crazy! How nice to have so many helping hands. :)

The Woolner Family said...

Is the new office permanent? Is it close to the old one? That's big doins'.