Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finally...

Can I say that? Finally! We've been anxiously waiting for some snow to come our way. Cami was so excited she was up by 6:45 because she heard last night that there might be snow. She was hoping for some kind of school delay, but not this time. Darn it! Cami and Alex will have to wait til after school to dive into the snow. But Carson and I didn't want to wait that long. I told myself I should get out there too, at least for 15 minutes. Plus, Carson wasn't sure how to play in the snow since he's had little experience that he can remember... so I showed him how :). After awhile we decided it was time for some hot cocoa... Mmmm-Mm! He doesn't drink much of the hot chocolate, but he sure loves those mallows we put on top ;).As I was finishing up, I noticed the marshmallows formed a C at the bottom. I started to laugh and showed Carson... "Look, C for Carson!" He got a kick out of that:). Life is far from perfect, but it does have it's perfect moments. That's what I live for.

5 comments:

Allen Family said...

I'm glad you guys are getting the snow. It's very rare that we don't get snow here in Idaho but we are really enjoying playing outside still. Glad you had a fun day with Carson.

Arlene said...

My kids played in the snow this afternoon too. We've been waiting for it!

Lisa said...

Glad you got to go out and play with Carson. You're so good at making time for just him and you during the day.

Gary or Carol said...

Playing outside in the snow with the kids...AHHH, those were the days.

Ashleigh said...

Oh my goodness, Carina you are the cutest. We seriously need to get together again, SOON! I miss ya like crazy. Glad you're having so much fun over there ;-)