Tuesday, January 10, 2012

When he cooks

I've said it once, and I'll say it again... I love it when Jeremy cooks. He goes all out and tries the things I would never do... haha, like homemade egg rolls. He carefully plans, researches, and compares recipies. Then like magic, whips it all together! And 99% of the time, it's soooo good. One motivation for the egg roll excitement was because we got a fry daddy for Christmas, and of course, he is the first to try it out. :)
They were so good, that I naturally ate one too many. Plus food almost always tastes better when someone else cooks it ;0). Next, homemade donuts!

5 comments:

The Medrano's said...

Looks Yummy!

Trishelle said...

Whoa! Those look YUM-O!

Dedre said...

ok...I'm a deep fat frying LOVER! sad...but I could deep fat fry everything! I reallly wanna try egg rolls now. Next sunday I'll be asking jeremy about this. and donuts...I have wanted to try so many times. I might need to let him try it first and give me tips after :)

Shaina said...

Yum!! Go Jeremy! It's always nice when the man of the house does some cooking. I'm impressed with how meticulous he is. Also--I'm getting caught up, so I just read about Cami's baptism. How special! She really was glowing and beautiful. It was fun to chat with you at the primary meeting! You are a good friend.

Leisa Moulton said...

Those look delicious! I found your blog on Dedre's. I might need to get that recipe from you.