Monday, January 30, 2012

Home Sweet Home

She's home! It feels so good to have Cami back home. She brought each of us a little gift from Hawaii and we loved hearing stories, watching videos, and looking at pictures. I'm glad she had so much fun, but I'm more glad I have my little girl back safe n sound w/ sun-made highlights in her hair and a new swim suit tan line ;).Here are some pictures we got via cell phone from my parents during the week: (We requested daily pictures and phone calls from them ;).Hula dancingThey had their fair share of snow cones. Perfect for warm days :)They even got an upclose encounter with some sea turtles!They lived in the water while in HawaiiOn Alex's birthday they sang happy birthday and ate snow cones in honor of Alex ;)When Cami came home she was surprised at how much bigger my belly has been getting. I've been telling myself to get a picture of it for documentation, so Jeremy snapped a shot of the budda belly. I'm getting big fast... bigger than I normally do, or at least that's what I feel like ;). The joys of pregnancy. 15 more weeks left and probably double the size.. yikes! ;)

11 comments:

Dedre said...

ohh those girls look like they were having the time of their lives! How fun!!!

as for the budda belly...I know exactly how you feel. I know i was big with the twins, but I still feel bigger than I was with Meg and Jill. Crazy how when you have more kids, your body just says forget fighting it...let's get big baby!

Can you believe how close we are?

Allen Family said...

I'm so glad that Cami had a blast! What a fun idea for grandparents. By the way, you look amazing!

Erin said...

What!? I didn't even know you were expecting!! Congratulations!! That's so exciting!

Shaina said...

Wow, what a fun trip for those cute girls! You are so brave to let Cami go so far without you. :) Next time make them take you along too! Oh the "joys" of getting a tight, round, baby belly! You look great.

Lisa said...

Ahhh Hawaii. I'm glad they had a blast. Nothing beats being in warm weather when you are usually in the cold.

I forget you are pregnant sometimes. When I saw you last week I said to myself, oh yeah she's pregnant! You look great. (I know you probably don't feel like it ) :)

Summer Naylor said...

What!?! How did I miss that!? I didn't know you were pregnant. I follow your blog... when did I miss that?! Congrats! Wow!

The Medrano's said...

That's so awesome that she could experience going there! You look so cute pregos!

Leisa Moulton said...

It looks like she had a lot of fun! I remember that feeling of being big and pregnant. We should get together sometime since you aren't my visiting teacher anymore. :(

Ashleigh said...

Wow, that a blast! That's such an amazing opportunity for her to be able to experience. Glad she's back home safe and sound, though!

Oh Carina, you always look awesome when you're pregnant. You look tight and toned and cute. I love the belly!

TiAnn said...

You look seriously cute! Love your prego belly, you look beautiful!

The Woolner Family said...

Um, can your folks take me to Hawaii? Which island did she go to?