Friday, February 3, 2012

Most Nights

I love boys and their natural tendency to by active. I think my favorite thing these days is when the boys get going at night before bed. They grab a basketball and contend with each other, or a football and tackle one another, or even put on one of the inflatable boxing gloves and go at it. This is when I see the boys most interactive with each other and in a positive way. Alex is careful with Carson and Carson is okay with losing to his big brother, haha. It really is too cute. In just a couple of years there will be another little, macho contender to get in on the action;).
I think they're pooped :)

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

That is so cute! How fun

Cami said...

well if say there pooped do you think that they would get back up again

The Woolner Family said...

Nice, I need to get me some of those toys.