Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-Day

As I have gotten older, not that I'm all that old, but with time I've come to realize it's the simple things that I enjoy the most and make all the difference. We were touched by loved ones who sent cards and shared sweet treats with us. Jeremy got Cami and I some flowers, which every girl loves ;). I went to Alex's Valentine's party and ate lunch with Cami at school. We had a candle light dinner, (tea candles don't give off the best light... but that's all I found, haha ;), and had chicken fajitas. Valentine's day is a day of Love, and it was felt and shared today.
Last night Jeremy and Cami gave a lesson on etiquette for FHE. Perfect for the holiday.... and we probably shouldn't have had the boys on the table. It was a fun night. And I realized how much I Really did not know about proper table setting. Lol. But we don't normally use 4 spoons, 4forks, 2 knives, 3 cups and 2 plates. It was good to learn anyway ;).

1 comment:

Erin said...

So sweet! I love Valentines day!