Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Unloaded

I asked Cami to help me entertain Carson while I was helping Alex with something. This was her choice of activity... Every bin was full of toys. First reaction: "What??! You realize you have to pick up Every toy without my help right?" Kids: Beaming smiles: "We know!" Second reaction: Thinking to myself "Just go shut the doors so you don't have to see it" ;). Third reaction: Laugh to myself and just went to grab the camera instead. They are adding more as I type, haha. You gotta love little kiddos. Which I do. Even when having them means signing your name up for mess n' stress sometimes, haha... worth it;).

5 comments:

Dani said...

Adorable! I have to catch myself from deflating my kids' happy little creativity bubble sometimes for the exact same reason. I am thinking of the huge mess, but they are having so much fun!

The Medrano's said...

Hahaha...That's so true, but we do love them!

Lisa said...

That's great. And did you really not help clean up any of it?;)

Shaina said...

Haha, how cute! I wonder why it's so hard to just let the mess happen sometimes--I'm the same way. It's [usually] worth it, right? :)

Arlene said...

What is it about kids and building forts? My kids love it. As long as they clean in up afterward I can deal with it if it entertains them for a long time.