Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A little more of Craig

Here are a few pictures I've snapped recently of our new addition.  He's been a sweet baby, with his moments of "I wanna be up no matter What time it is!" ;)  We have been loving up little Craig.
He's still in snooze land most of the time :). I like those moments.
It's been a little adjustment for Carson not being able to have mommy all to himself, especially when he wants to cuddle.  But he's been a good boy, and we've been trying to keep him busy w/ other activities.  We look forward to when Cami and Alex get home from school to have some buddies to play with.  It's cute, Carson will say, "When baby Craig get older, he can play with me!" It'll happen faster than we know it!

6 comments:

Allen Family said...

He is so handsome! That is really cute of Carson. I bet he can't wait for a buddy. Sorry that Craig isn't sleeping very well for you at night. I hope it gets better.

Lisa said...

He's so cute. I love the last pic of Carson there. They'll be good friends in no time. :)

Rebecca said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is beautiful!!!

Shaina said...

Awwww! what a sweet little face! I'm glad Carson is doing well with him. Isn't it fun to have two little humans love you so much that they compete for your attention? :)

TyLeen said...

He is a cute baby. He fits the mold. Congrats again Anderson family!

The Medrano's said...

He's soooo cute!