Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day weekend

This last weekend we got to enjoy some extended family time.  Jeremy's brother Josh and his family came up for the weekend.  The kids had so much fun Sunday night playing with the dads. :)  Tackling Uncle Josh and Jeremy was probably their highlight!  The next day we did a lunch picnic at the park to celebrate sweet Kayli Grace's birthday, their second oldest.  I forgot my purse at home with had my camera, and I'm so sad I didn't get any pictures of it, because she was just beaming!  It was the cutest. :)
Grandma Elli has been here this week and we have loved it!  So has baby Craig.  I love this picture of him just soaking up grandma :).  
Gail has been so good to us!  Meals, letting me take naps, watching the kids, helping us out.  Thank you so much Gail!  I had to take a picture of this dinner because she whipped up a homemade potato salad that was divine!  Nothing like good homemade cooking :)

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

So glad you have had some help and lots of visitors.

Lisa said...

I love your family togetherness. I'm so glad Gayle's been around so much to help you out and let you get the rest you need. You're looking great BTW.