Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 3


Monday


My parents rented a bounce house and man was it a hit!! It was even cooler because we paid for a 4 hour time slot and they left it there for 24 hours with no extra fee!


Can you tell that it was fun?







Logan made a triple whip move!


Even the adults got in! It was a mad house inside sometimes. :)


Mason stuck in the hoop... on purpose of course. :) What a handsome little man!


And of course Carson was at the net... if there's a ball, he's there!


We made them sit for just a minute to take a quick pic. The bounce house was a blast!

Later that night they got the fire pit going and we al roasted Gigantic Mallows! Can you tell they're huge?!


1 comment:

Trishelle said...

I was thinking about you guys this morning and decided to drop by your blog. It reminded me of how much I miss you guys! Carina, I hope you know that I love you and feel so grateful for your friendship!