Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 7

Friday

Thank heavens they had a verdict for the court case Thursday night, because I was then able to go on a trip to Couerd' Alene to my Grandma's 80th birthday celebration! Mason came with us on our way up there. It was so cute because him and Alex literally talked the whole 3 hours! I tried to listen to some of their conversation... they conversed about transformers, super powers, numbers, size... I loved it! Jeremy had to stay behind and work, everyone missed him. Love you babes.


This is my beautiful Grandma Christian and my lovely sis. I have such wonderful memories with my grandma and I've learned so much from her. Love you Grandma and Happy 80th!

Some of the gang that came from all over the west side. It was wonderful to see everyone!

We might not all be blood related but I consider us all sisters. I love these ladies!
I don't know when we'll get another picture with my grandparents but I hope it's not the last.

A sweet moment between mother and son.

As for the little ones they enjoyed homemade root beer...

A giant inflatable hamster ball...

And the splash pad near by!

No comments: