Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 4

Tuesday

In the morning, my sister-in-law invited us to their ward primary activity. Slip n' slides and hot dogs!! What a cool set up!

Carson took some getting use to the water, but after awhile he slid down. He sure enjoyed his hot dog though. :)





That night was our last T-Ball game. I don't think I ever posted anything about it but we signed Cami up for T-Ball. And the reason we have a slight lack of pictures with Cami in action is because Jeremy and I coached the team of 13 five to six year olds. Wow! I'd have to say that on the first day of practice I was thinking, "What did I get myself into!!?" But then I fell in love with all the kids and watching them improve and grow. It really was a load fun to be a T-Ball coach and I would absolutely do it again. Our sponsor was the Senior Center, so I thought our team name was quite cute. It was funny to me also, because every time I called in the team I'd be yelling, "Okay Grand Kids come on in!" It seemed the parents always started chuckling when I would say that. :)

I tried taking a picture of our team picture... it's about the best I could do.

Carson had to try the uniform on for size. :)

No comments: