Monday, June 28, 2010

Sat to Sat

(I can't seem to get the whole week on my first page, so you'll have to click on older posts if you want to view the whole week.)
This last week has been very memorable for me. So much that I'd have to say it's been one of the biggest highlights of the year for me thus far. So much happened I think I'm just going to take it day by day.

Saturday June 19th:


We let Jeremy open up his Father's Day presents early and gave him a delicious waffle breakfast. Of course Carson is at his daddy's side. What a daddy's boy if you ever saw one! We love this daddy through and through!


Then later that day we went to a Scottish festival! It was quite interesting looking at the antique armory and watching people compete in some Scottish games, (not that I got any pictures of those though). There were even full bred Scottish dogs to pet. The kids LOVED that.

This little one with the big ears is called a Corgi. My next dog... if I want to fork out 800 buckaroos for it!

Then there was an old fire truck just for fun. The kids couldn't get enough of it.






3 comments:

Trishelle said...

AWESOME! Happy Father's Day, Jeremy! Scottish festivals are awesome! Corgis are my very favorite dogs! I grew up with a Cori/Sheltie mix. He was beautiful! They are great dogs.

The Holloway's said...

Seriously what a fun week! I love all the activities...isn't minute to win it the best! We played it with the YW in our ward & we loved it. Hope you guys are having a great summer!

The Woolner Family said...

Dang! I'm exhausted just looking at your blog. I love summer activities. And the Oreo game is hilarious. Hilarious.