Monday, June 28, 2010

Last Day

Saturday


After the party the day before we traveled up to stay at Silver Mountain. What a gorgeous area! At Silver Mountain they have an indoor water park which we hit for the rest of the evening.


And after a good nights sleep, (awww, too cute)...


We hit the water park again! Cami and Logan went to hit the lazy river with cousins Kate and Brooke around.

I got a picture of Mom boogie boarding on the wake surf area. My older brothers Jake and Ezra tried the actual wake surf, along with my sister. They said it's much harder than it looks, and they're avid wake boarders!


Some of the kids and I went down the dark tube slide. It was fun, and it made me laugh because Alex always wanted me to hold his hand. :)

After the water park we said our good-byes to this beautiful bunch. ;( We love them so much, and hopefully don't smother them too much when they come visit every year. Thanks for making this week so memorable Jake and Shelly!





After lunch we took at walk at Spokane Park. It was so busy there because of the Hoopfest that was going on. So we walked to the river and found a peaceful place to hang, while watching the geese. My sister had me pose witht the statue at the park... it's about accomplishing dreams. I have one on my shoulders with me there. :)


Grandma and Carson watching the ducks. My parents made all of the fun stuff happen this week. Thank you Mom and Dad! What would we do without you!


This week was absolutely wonderful. Nothing but wonderful.

No comments: