Sunday, July 31, 2011

Construction N' Co.

This last weekend we got the treat of Steve coming over with his expertise, and helping us put in a pantry for me! (Sorry about this shot Steve, it was the only 'before' pic I took of the corner before you guys started:) We found that after unboxing all our kitchen stuff, and putting it away in appropriate places, there was no room for our food! So I have been using a bookshelf to put some of our food in... but not for long!

Framing it in.....

Jeremy enjoys his power tools... although I did dissapoint him when I did not get a proper picture of him using the SAWZALL (the more manly tool), and deleted it, then the battery died... of course. We'll just have create more projects for him so I can get him in action :)

Steve kept us in line and made sure we got it all straight and lined up :)

Now the door........


Whaw-lah! We still need to finish the shelves and trim but oh how exciting it will be to put my food in an enclosed pantry! Thank you STEVE and JEREMY for this wonderful gift!

2 comments:

Gary or Carol said...

Congratulations on your own little house...outdoors...indoors...it takes on your personality and becomes YOURS!!! Ain't life grand?

The Medrano's said...

Love it! It's nice to have somewhere to put food!! I need to go see your home! I've been dying to but just havn't had a chance yet:(