Monday, July 4, 2011

Red, White and Blue




Happy 4th to you all! (Of course my picture comes out side ways! Does anyone know how to flip the picture the way you want it, when it does that????) Well anyway, In the last 3 weeks I've made about 5 strawberry pizzas. It's just one of the best summer desserts, that's all! ... done for several different celebrations :). But for the 4th though, I felt it appropriate to add a patriotic twist. I am so grateful for this choice land that we live in. For Heavenly Father's hand in the weaving of events to have the freedoms we do. I am so grateful for those who have fought for our freedom and for our ancestors who left a beautiful legacy of hope and faith for us all. God Bless America!

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

The only way I know how to fix the picture being sideways is flipping it on the computer. If you might have to upload the picture to the computer if you are just pulling pictures from your camera. By the way the dessert looks really good.

Gary or Carol said...

I would eat that pizza no matter what direction it was facing!