Saturday, July 2, 2011

Moving to Bill's Berry Farm ;)

Well, first off I will mention we have moved. I don't like the moving process but I LOVE that we can call this place our own. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large backyard, and close to town so I can walk everywhere, which I quite enjoy doing. We are first-time home buyers, woohoo! I do have to say, it is an exciting feeling :).













Jeremy went to Boise this weekend so my sister Jessica came and joined me at Bill's Berry Farm. I am the biggest fan of blueberries and do believe they are my favorite fruit! And today they had a u-pick berry festival that we went to. I'm alittle frustrated because while getting this post ready I accidentally deleted a couple of pictures, but overall I think you'll get the idea of what we did:
1) picked, bought, and downed piles of blueberries!

2) pet tons of animals, such as alpacas and other farm animals

3) rode a pony/horse

4)played on their tree fort

5)went on little tractor rides

6)and ate deliciously fresh blueberry donuts!

We are definitely coming back to Bill's Apple festival :)










































































































































7 comments:

Shaina said...

I miss you guys!! We should go to that cool park in Prosser one of these days together--after all, it is summer time. :) I bet you are loving having your very OWN house. Prosser is a great town. Guess what?? We went to Bill's Berry Farm today too! and so did Chad and Ashleigh. But we didn't see either of you guys. Haha, oh well! It was crazy over there. Those fresh donuts were dangerously delicious, weren't they??
[This week I really am going to try and plan a park-play-day!]

Dedra C said...

Congratulations on buying a home! Were you guys living in the Thornock's house while they were in WV? I kept forgetting to ask you that.

Lisa said...

How exciting. I guess you're all grown up now...isn't that what folks say when you buy a house? Our girls went to bills berry farm last year and had a blast too. We have almost the same pic of them riding that little train thing. Liv's car got disconnected when she rode on it so she has quite the story about going there.

Allen Family said...

Congrats on buying a house! That is super exciting. Can't wait to see what the inside looks like!

The Medrano's said...

That looks like sooo much fun! I wish I knew about it:( For some reason I always miss out on the fun stuff. Oh well, hope all is going well with your new house and I miss you (sniff, sniff)!

Erin said...

Congrats on the new house!! I'm so envious!! Recently I've been dieing for a house. I'm ready to move past the apartment renting stage!

TyLeen said...

Yippee for owning your own home. It is totally an amazing thing to call such a thing your own. I can't wait to see how you decorate. And yippee for living so close to everything. I wish we lived a little closer to things, we would walk too. The only thing we can really want to is Safeway and they are too expensive!!