Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Adventures

In our new backyard Carson discovered the fully grown and lucious strawberry patch! (thanks to the previous owners) It's kind of funny because it's almost always a ritual when he wakes up to search for some strawberries :).

Since I've been pretty much just been cleaning and unpacking these last 2 weeks, we decided to break up the mundane work of figuring out where to put what, with Sprinklers!! I just love the picture of Alex, capturing the sheer pleasure of some water and sun mixed together. :)

Last night, we decided to go participate in the Grandview's children's track meet. Here they hold up their ribbons with pride! Even Carson placed in a thing or two. :)

Aside from these few random adventures, there hasn't been much else we've done. I'm hoping that I will get this unpacking done more quickly so we can get on with our lives! :)

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

Oh I hate unpacking and I will have to do it soon too. I can't wait to see your family in a couple of weeks. It has been way to long.

TiAnn said...

Congrats on the new house, that's exciting! Hope your unpacking goes well & I'm glad that you're having summer fun too. Will you be going to Gpa Christian's Bday party in August? We'd love to see you guys there :)