Monday, October 17, 2011

Getting bigger

They grow up too fast, they really do. Carson has now officially turned 3. We love this boy so much, and it's hard for me to fathom that at the beginning of next year he will be in primary. It still feels like he's my baby. Not any more though, he's full of feisty, spunkiness, and genuine sweetness. And he Loves bugs, particularly spiders. He talks about them all the time. He pretends he's them and wants me to squash him. My favorite though was when I saw him jumping up and down from his hands and feet saying, "Mom, I'm a Jumping Spider!" Haha, cracked me up. :)So I made him a "Spee-ider" cake has he calls them some times.
My mom also added to the fun festivities with spider cupcakes and a giant cookie web... haha love it!


Happy Birthday Carson... LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

The Medrano's said...

That cake is too cute! Happy Birthday Carson:)

Allen Family said...

Happy Birthday Carson! The cake and cupcakes look amazing. Good job!

Dedre said...

he's so cute. this made me sick. That means the twins are gonna be 3 before I know it! ugh. time does go too quickly.

Lisa said...

So cute! Love the cake and cupcakes. Happy birthday Carson!!