Sunday, October 9, 2011

While we were Away...

Grandma Elly was our angel this weekend. Watching and loving our children while we were in Idaho this weekend. We left Friday night and they were excited for us to go, haha. They were excited for their weekend with Grandma Elly :). So after pizza, a movie, and some good sleep, they set off for Bill's Berry Farm, featuring their apples this time of year. Here are some pictures Grandma took of their outing...

Petting the animals...

Making their own apple cider, which Grandma Elly informed me is hard work!....

Riding horses....



Going on tractor rides....



After lunch, Carson's nap, off they went to uncle Randell's game! They had so much fun, all day long! Thank you so much Gail...(I even came home to our office linens washed and folded!... like I said, she is an angel :).... for everything.


The reason we were gone this weekend was because Jeremy and I went on an overnight double date with our good friends the Morales'. It was even cooler, because the boys planned it all!! Us ladies just relaxed and enjoyed some good time at Triple Play. :) I was kicking myself, HARD, because I completely forgot my camera! So I do not have any pictures of the wonderful event! But it was definitely memorable. :)


As for some extra news, we are expecting. :) About time right ;). I will have to say though, this pregnancy is beyond anything I've experienced. During my other 3 pregnancies, I was never real sick, most of the time had decent energy, and never really had any weird cravings. With this one, I am sick. Never throwing up, just queasy about all day. I feel like my brain isn't connected to my spinal cord and I'm in a constant fog. I am fatigued easy... I LOVE to workout, but I hardly get in a walk now... haha and if I do, I feel like lead and just want to lay on the floor. And I never really eat anything consistent, food looks and taste different every day. I am sincerely hoping this phase passes quickly, but am ecstatic that I'm pregnant. We were worried I wouldn't be able to, but once again, it's a testimony that children are miracles sent from heaven. I am at the most 8 weeks along. So it'll be awhile before my belly gets real big, hopefully ;). I never tend to keep this kind of news in real long, so finally I can say, here comes number 4.

12 comments:

TyLeen said...

Oh my heck, congrats to you guys. That is some good fun news.

The Holloway's said...

Congrats, I am so excited for you guys! I am sorry that you aren't feeling well though that is a bummer...and hopefully the sickness will fade soon! I hope you are liking your new place and that everything keeps moving along at the new office. Take care and congrats again!

Lisa said...

Looks like your kids had a blast. Maybe not as much fun as us! It was great to spend the weekend together. My kids had fun with their grandma too. And, I've said it before, I'll say it again. Congrats on number 4! I'm so excited for you. Hope the sickness and fatigue goes away soon.

The Medrano's said...

I'm sooo excited for ya!!! I hope your able to get over your sickness soon though cause I know how it can feel:-( So Glad that you guys can get away and enjoy some double dating! Just next time think of me (sniff, sniff) nah, just kidding lol!! I miss you guys:-)

Dani said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I am so very excited for you. Children are such precious blessings, and this one is coming to such a great family. Hope you start feeling like yourself again soon.

Corinne said...

Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you and your sweet family!!

TiAnn said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news :) We're so happy for your family & I hope that you do get feeling better soon, the first few months can be tough. Are you hoping for boy or girl? And are you going to find out? :) How exciting!

Allen Family said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Just so you know, we are expecting too! I will be going to my first appointment on Wednesday and I think I'm about 12 weeks. I hope you start feeling better and get more energy.

Shaina said...

Yay, for the pregnancy, boo for the sickness! I can sympathize with you there. Just don't move and maybe the yucky feeling will go away--that was my mantra. Maybe it'll work better for you than it did for me! We sure love Bill's Berry Farm toowqadssa . Alex didn't look too thrilled by the farm train! Haha. What a great idea to get away with friends--I'm glad you had a good time. I miss you guys!

Jamie said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you feel better soon! The constant nausea is horrible! Good luck!

Gary or Carol said...

You are the epitome of a perfect blogger...I have been so out-of-it that I haven't commented forever. But I have one comment now...congratulations on #4!!!

Dedre said...

ahhh. how exciting. I told jeremy when I went to see him at 9 weeks..that we were expecting..we just hadn't told anyone yet...then I told him...he and you should be expecting again too...all our kids are the same age! So Yeah..we'll have another the same age.

stinks you've been feeling crappy. I hate to tell you..but that is exactly how I felt with the twins. so watch out...you might just be having twins! :)lol