Monday, October 3, 2011

Kids, Accomplishments, N' Food

Cami and Alex are thoroughly enjoying school. In fact, I woke up Alex today and said Alex it's time to get ready. He asks, "Is it school day, is that why?" Me: "Yep, sure is." Alex's response, "YESSSSSSS!" Made me laugh, I love that he's still enjoying it, despite the early mornings, extra work after school, and long school days. Cami loves her teacher, and has made some good friends here. Friends I'm grateful she has. I took this picture the morning of 'Picture Day' at school. Jeremy has been hard at work. He has been spending many long hours at his office trying to spruce up some things. And his parking lot has been needing a fresh coat of black top, several years overdue. It looks fresh n' pretty now. I went to his office during lunch one day, brought him a sandwich, and kept him company while he squeegeed away on his parking lot before having to get back to work. This picture shows the difference between the old and the new. And as for the food part, I wanted to try something different.... waffle toast! French toast cooked in a waffle iron. It was kind of fun, especially since we did it for dinner instead of breakfast. I LOVE breakfast for dinner. It happens more than it probably should here, haha.

3 comments:

The Medrano's said...

Awesome! It's so nice to know how your kiddos are doing. They look soo cute for "picture day"! The breakfast for dinner happens alot over here too;-)

Lisa said...

Awesome. No harm in breakfast for dinner. I do it more than I should too. :) now you need to try French waffle cakes! hahaha. Thats for us Modern Family fans. :D

TyLeen said...

I love breakfast for dinner too. Not only is it good but oh man it is easy! And I am all about easy! We might just have to try this.